Monday, September 10, 2007

time for a break from the Technoworld!

Finally it's my time to serve the nation! :D:D:D

Date: 11th September 2007 (yes yes, 911)
Time: 0830hrs
Venue: Police Academy off Old Chua Choa Kang Road :D

i am so excited coz i can take a break from all these hi-tech stuff like laptop, tv and so on, just like when I went to Mawai! it feels really damn good. ahaha =x weird?

I'm in the obese, PES BP!! i think it's gonna be fun. haha. lotsa deodorant :D
10 underwears and nothing else matters!

some events for the past mth includes:
-pot luck at my house which left my house with tons of food :D (pictures will be up when i can find my cable coz i pack it into a box and forgot which box is it)
-canoe polo ivp which i supported. HAHA. damn exciting. like my heart also jumped out! and i think eliza like damn pro lah =x

lastly i wanna say 'WAH LAO' coz nacc going to Pengarang for expedition lah. gonna be like so damn fun. lotsa of them dun feel like going but they are gonna regret coz overseas expedition, even if not fun, it will definitely still be damn enriching 1. if ya got the money, just go!

No comments: